• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

Thanks to @X-Metal Beast for sending me this custom Oakley X-metal cap which matches the cap he sent my son!!
IMG_4762.JPG

And a big shoutout to @Trucker360 who gifted me this rust decay stand! It matches the rust decay Juliets I have here! Thanks a lot!!
IMG_4764.JPG

And what can I say about @Beardo0628???

I am not kidding. This guy gifted me a pair of Ducati Hatchets....and I know that I'm not the only guy to receive a pair of Oakleys generously given by him either.

He wasn't to know, but literally 24 hours before, I was asking someone on O-Review what the Hatchets were like because I rather like the look and shape of those particular metal frames, but had never owned one.

Seriously. Although some of the people on this forum are/can be a little unpleasant, there are some people here who are absolute gold.

IMG_4784.JPG

Last edited:

I am not kidding. This guy gifted me a pair of Ducati Hatchets....and I know that I'm not the only guy to receive a pair of Oakleys either.

He wasn't to know, but literally 24 hours before, I was asking someone on O-Review what the Hatchets were like because I rather like the look and shape of those particular metal frames, but had never owned one.

Seriously. Although some of the people on this forum are/can be a little unpleasant, there are some people here who are absolute gold.

View attachment 406584
Damn I've been hunting one of those. Very nice!

Thanks to @X-Metal Beast for sending me this custom Oakley X-metal cap which matches the cap he sent my son!!
View attachment 406577

And a big shoutout to @Trucker360 who gifted me this rust decay stand! It matches the rust decay Juliets I have here! Thanks a lot!!
View attachment 406573

I am not kidding. This guy gifted me a pair of Ducati Hatchets....and I know that I'm not the only guy to receive a pair of Oakleys generously given by him either.

View attachment 406584
AWESOMENESS

Sent from Q's S8+

This community is great because of the people in it.

Close to the biggest thanks of the year (if not THE biggest), surely has to go to @SiRacer420 who has been running the "Oakley of the Month" competitions for custom Oakleys in the DIY forum this year.

Don't forget to place your vote here....
OF Custom of the Year 2017 Vote now!!! (one of the guys is absolutely (and deservedly) "smashing" it at the moment. You'll only be able to see who, once you've voted!!).

Jason not only had the idea, and spent time writing the rules and editing the threads etc, but he also provided MOST of the prizes AND shipped the stuff out to the monthly winners no matter where they were in the world AT HIS OWN COST. The time involved sorting this out each month is not to be underestimated.

He's well known to be super-generous and a helpful member of this community. If you put in a request to him, he does his best to accommodate, corresponds quickly, promptly posts out the stuff packed well, gives the benefit of the doubt and works super hard to put out excellent printed stuff (stickers/3D printed). He did a massive job to me once, and didn't even ask for payment until he had finished. I think that's changed now, because really, it's unreasonable to expect him to continue doing that. I've found him both honest and trustworthy. If you've ever bought anything from him, you'll know what I'm talking about. And he's not just a blessing to the Oakley community. Recently, he and his wife contributed all profits from his Oakley sales (over a period of time) to a worthy community cause. He certainly deserves his spot on Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 21 Best of the Best O.F. Sellers

This month, the grand prize is a massive one. @Lars and @YakuzaFloralGangsta deserve a shoutout as well, for contributing some pretty amazing prizes to be given with Jason's 3D printed trophy as well as @SoulFulFrog who will contribute his customizing skills to one of the pairs (Alas! Judging by the votes so far, even a pair as sublime as my @jdd32 custom ironman XS, seems likely to be unable to unseat the leader at this stage. Whatever happens though, it's an honour to have made it to the "final"!!).

Thanks so much, guys!!

Last edited:
This community is great because of the people in it.

Close to the biggest thanks of the year (if not THE biggest), surely has to go to @SiRacer420 who has been running the "Oakley of the Month" competitions for custom Oakleys in the DIY forum this year.

Don't forget to place your vote here....
OF Custom of the Year 2017 Vote now!!! (one of the guys is absolutely (and deservedly) "smashing" it at the moment. You'll only be able to see who, once you've voted!!).

Jason not only had the idea, and spent time writing the rules and editing the threads etc, but he also provided MOST of the prizes AND shipped the stuff out to the monthly winners no matter where they were in the world AT HIS OWN COST. The time involved sorting this out each month is not to be underestimated.

He's well known to be super-generous and a helpful member of this community. If you put in a request to him, he does his best to accommodate, corresponds quickly, promptly posts out the stuff packed well, gives the benefit of the doubt and works super hard to put out excellent printed stuff (stickers/3D printed). He did a massive job to me once, and didn't even ask for payment until he had finished. I think that's changed now, because really, it's unreasonable to expect him to continue doing that. I've found him both honest and trustworthy. If you've ever bought anything from him, you'll know what I'm talking about. And he's not just a blessing to the Oakley community. Recently, he and his wife contributed all profits from his Oakley sales (over a period of time) to a worthy community cause. He certainly deserves his spot on Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 21 Best of the Best O.F. Sellers

This month, the grand prize is a massive one. @Lars and @YakuzaFloralGangsta deserve a shoutout as well, for contributing some pretty amazing prizes to be given with Jason's 3D printed trophy (Alas! Judging by the votes so far, even a pair as sublime as my @jdd32 custom ironman XS, seems likely to be unable to unseat the leader at this stage. Whatever happens though, it's an honour to have made it to the "final"!!).

Thanks so much, guys!!
That means a lot man. Thank you. I just like to see everyone have fun and who doesn't like prizes?!

Definitely thanks to everyone that has helped out with this whole thing whether it's donating prizes or just entering. I'm glad everyone is seeming to have fun with it.

Back