• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

When @Raptor calls and asks if he can pop in for a visit, the last thing I was expecting was a thank you gift from him. If I'm able to assist fellow collectors, I will, but not with the intention of receiving anything in return. This custom gift from him ties my whole man cave ensemble together in one of the nicest possible ways... not sure how long the craft beers will last though.
Thank you Dwayne.
IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

Should have done this ages ago.

Must give a massive shoutout to seller, who became an Oakley mentor and mate, @X-Metal Beast.

Always found all his stuff accurately described and well packed when purchased.

I expressed interest in an X-metal stitched Oakley cap he was selling on eBay, for my son (as we were moving to a very hot and sunny region of the world).

Before I could hit "Buy it now", Marc immediately took it off the listing and posted it to me as a gift for my son. Refused to take any payment for it.

Bro, you're a legend. Thanks for being a blessing to me with your advice, tips, help with customs, stockpiling my gear etc, but also for being an awesome dude to my son (and my other kids as well).

Calvin wears your cap EVERY day.

The largest lottery winning ticket ever was sold just down the street from my house. I guess I'm not a good person :(

Thanks to @Da veracity who offered to pickup limited edition and discounted gold and carbon fibre money clips for 6-10 people from Oakley Forum!!

And all this for COST.

Thanks for being a legend in this community, when you could have SCALPED them easily.

Blessings to you and your family, bro!

Latest Posts

Back