• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got some Chris A Hardaway heat in the mail.

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Violet iridium lenses for my PB II. There's been a lot of customers before me and they already know about the quality of these cuts and the general fact @Chris A Hardaway knows his stuff in the optical realm.

So definitely quality product and service from Chris. I have no intentions to shelf this pair so having another set of lenses is a big deal, and I assume the same goes for X-Metal owners.

And yes we gotta take pictures on the street.
20161015_162426~2~2.jpg
20161015_162726~2~2.jpg
20161015_162828.jpg

Last edited:
Damn Vent, those are amazing. I so need a pair of II's or originals...

They're actually very practical as the combo of hold/unobtanium and still light weight add up properly. Coverage carries down a bit further than a Jawbone but it's still flared so there's no cheek issues for me at least. If this exact design/geometry was done entirely in O-Matter, it'd still be pretty nice.

If I was collecting, I would've gone with a PB1, but most would say Oakley decided to make a more functional successor. Only issue is that it cost way too much at retail, like double what I would've paid tops.

Violet iridium lenses for my PB II. There's been a lot of customers before me and they already know about the quality of these cuts and the general fact @Chris A Hardaway knows his stuff in the optical realm.

So definitely quality product and service from Chris. I have no intentions to shelf this pair so having another set of lenses is a big deal, and I assume the same goes for X-Metal owners.

And yes we gotta take pictures on the street.
View attachment 286434View attachment 286435View attachment 286412
That's pretty. "On the street". :rofl:

They're actually very practical as the combo of hold/unobtanium and still light weight add up properly. Coverage carries down a bit further than a Jawbone but it's still flared so there's no cheek issues for me at least. If this exact design/geometry was done entirely in O-Matter, it'd still be pretty nice.

If I was collecting, I would've gone with a PB1, but most would say Oakley decided to make a more functional successor. Only issue is that it cost way too much at retail, like double what I would've paid tops.

I've never seen either the 1 or 2 in person but want one of each. I will wear them just like you will yours. I have my eyes on a couple pair of PB1 right now, just working on the O budget.

Latest Posts

Back