• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got these recently at a thrift store for fifty cents. I am new to Oakley collecting.

Any Ideas on the value?

• Total voters
Very cool, buddy. I am quite familiar with the rush of scoring good deals, so I'm glad you were able to get something nice. I'm glad you're deciding to keep it. The fact is, even if you sell it off, you wouldn't be able to find a better pair of sunglasses made today. Simply put, there is no other company including Oakley itself that will produce quality sunglasses like these.
Thank you, that is information that I needed to read. I have two sons, thinking one of them will want them.

Damn you hosed the senior citizens!!! lmao. That is an awesome find for a steal of a price. Get them tuned up and get some replacement parts off the classified section when you are able to get in there and you will have a great pair of glasses. Like others have said they are easily worth $200 + as is condition. Congrats on a great find.

Damn you hosed the senior citizens!!! lmao. That is an awesome find for a steal of a price. Get them tuned up and get some replacement parts off the classified section when you are able to get in there and you will have a great pair of glasses. Like others have said they are easily worth $200 + as is condition. Congrats on a great find.
Thanks. I have taken the advice of another member and ordered some new parts. Now waiting to see if my son wants them.

I believe these are Juliets #04-147 55 -0-21. It appears from my research that the lenses may not be the original ones which were probably "Polished Fire Polar" . I am seeking assistance to confirm what I think I know and if anyone might offer a value. I am trying to decide whether to sell or to give as a gift to my son. - Don't hate me when I share that I purchased them at a thrift shop for fifty cents, not really knowing what they were.

Ideas about their value?

View attachment 521243

View attachment 521244

View attachment 521246

View attachment 521247

Who in their right mind would sell these glasses for 50 cents?!! Surely the weight of the metal alone tells you its worth more than that. Then you would notice the aesthetic beauty and would realise ... hmmm these may be worth something.

Amazing find! Well done you :)

Holy crap! Thats awesome! I think you can easily triple or quadruple your money! $#!t in fact, I will buy them from you right now for $2.50! Just send me your PP info!

Haha - no but seriously - that is frickin killer! Nice find!

Back