• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings

Zee

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all, long time Oakley enthusiast, I've had Frogskins, Razor Blades, Oakley Penny and C-wire in my time.

Sadly, the Frogskins and Penny were stolen (the Penny by the guy tuning my motorcycle, for heavens sake!), though I still have the box, case and coin somewhere...

I've had two pairs of C-wires, one pristine pair is with some lucky cabbie in Bangkok, after I got in the cab and took them off, then decided I didn't want to ride in his cab as he didn't want to use the meter, got out of the cab, and left the sunnies (ARGH!!!). Lucky prick, hope he enjoys them/

My other C-wiires have been stepped on, and have a deep scratch on one of the lenses. I'm hoping I can get them repaired at some stage, and it seems signing up to the forum was a good step in that direction, seeing as I've found X-metal workshop.

Finally, I've just bought a pair of Plasma Titanium Juliet's, with the Emerald Green lenses, along with a spare pair of Ruby lenses from Linegear. I also got offered a pair of X-metal XX's just after buying the Juliets (when it rains...), which, sadly, I had to say no to (too much money in too short time!). Anyways, I've been missing my Penny's badly for nearly 13 years now, so I'm super glad to have the Juliet's on the way!

Cheers,

Z...

Last edited:
Nice intro @Zee! Lol cabbie “lucky prick”. Welcome and enjoy your stay here!
One thing I have noticed, as you have also is that items will come up in the exchange forums at any time. Keep some money stashed on a rainy day just for those occasions.

Thanks for the welcome all!

I'm in Sydney, Australia, by the way - forgot to note down that bit...
Nice intro @Zee! Lol cabbie “lucky prick”. Welcome and enjoy your stay here!
One thing I have noticed, as you have also is that items will come up in the exchange forums at any time. Keep some money stashed on a rainy day just for those occasions.

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Z...

Back