• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half Jacket Polished Aluminum Titanium Iridium 12-655

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Maybe you could use Apple pay?
How many Apples for this frame?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Done be silly. Apples are not a valid form of currency. Chicken nuggets are.

Username Hidden said:
Apples don’t make a good trade, just FYI

Username Hidden said:
Done be silly. Apples are not a valid form of currency. Chicken nuggets are.
wait, I thought @"TRUMP" accepted tide pods as payment

Username Hidden said:
They didnt penalize me. They froze my account. I had a large influx of transactions and it set off a red flag. So they audited my account and they arent stupid.....nobody has that many F&F transactions.

But its a moot point. Its against forum rules, especially to advertise out in the open like that. If you dont change it a mod will come shut your thread down eventually.

Also, youre beginning to get a reputation of a newbie that is trying to be a flipper; not good for you. People talk alot in private here.

I don't sell often enough to raise a red flag I guess... but G/S isn't totally perfect in terms of protection for seller... I've been screwed out of my payment after 30+ days with buyers filing an unauthorized payment claim where paypal was all tough cookies about it.

It's been changed...

People talk a lot in private... like gossip in high school - are call-out threads not allowed; I'd prefer to have a direct link to how I'm flipping, is asking in the value thread not allowed prior to selling something? Or if I keep selling items am I headed on the path of having my call sign changed from 'Oakley Enthusiast' to Total Newbie, Wannabe Flipper

Username Hidden said:
I don't sell often enough to raise a red flag I guess... but G/S isn't totally perfect in terms of protection for seller... I've been screwed out of my payment after 30+ days with buyers filing an unauthorized payment claim where paypal was all tough cookies about it.

It's been changed...

People talk a lot in private... like gossip in high school - are call-out threads no allowed? Or if I keep selling items am I headed on the path of having my call sign changed from 'Oakley Enthusiast' to Total Newbie, Wannabe Flipper

Call out threads are not supposed to be allowed; hence private convos

Username Hidden said:
Call out threads are not supposed to be allowed; hence private convos

I mean I'd prefer a direct link/point out to how I'm flipping, is asking in the value thread frowned upon prior to selling something?

Username Hidden said:
I mean I'd prefer a direct link/point out to how I'm flipping, is asking in the value thread frowned upon prior to selling something?

If a frog had wings would he bump his ass when he hopped?

Username Hidden said:
If a frog had wings would he bump his ass when he hopped?
I believe it would depend on how large the wings were, and the overall stroke of those wings when flapping... I'm not in the field of genetically modifying frogs, but thats just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.