• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half Jacket Polished Aluminum Titanium Iridium 12-655

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I believe it would depend on how large the wings were, and the overall stroke of those wings when flapping... I'm not in the field of genetically modifying frogs, but thats just my guess.
Or, how large the ass...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Or, how large the ass...
That's not directed towards anyone...FYI.

Username Hidden said:
I believe it would depend on how large the wings were, and the overall stroke of those wings when flapping... I'm not in the field of genetically modifying frogs, but thats just my guess.
But imagine how good the mildly non functioning wings of a frog would taste.

Ok @BoostBear

People are grilling you for the following reasons:
1. New member, too early to be making a profit - some feel that can be taking advantage of the generous community here.
2. That specific frame was listed on Mercari for less.

Username Hidden said:
I mean I'd prefer a direct link/point out to how I'm flipping, is asking in the value thread frowned upon prior to selling something?

It is not necessarily wrong, but it just looks bad if you ask for the value of something here and then sell it in the same venue shortly thereafter.

Username Hidden said:
It is not necessarily wrong, but it just looks bad if you ask for the value of something here and then selling it shortly in the same venue thereafter.

This! Everybody flips, myself included. We do it to fund a hobby and get the glasses we want. However, when someone new immediately starts flipping it can be seen as someone who is just trying to make some side cash.

It will piss off some veterans - if you care about that.

That being said, I don't have a bone to pick here @BoostBear so GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
Or, how large the ass...
Like this one?
PSX_20181030_122045.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Yep gotta be G&S per forum rules as well as paypal guidelines for buyer/seller protection. I just had my paypal account suspended for a month because of taking payments F&F.

This happened to me also.. all because one F&F transaction said watch in the notes ... and now apparently PayPal is going to start charging a 1% fee (up to $10) for every transfer between accounts and PayPal... . fuarking BS!!

Username Hidden said:
This happened to me also.. all because one F&F transaction said watch in the notes ... and now apparently PayPal is going to start charging a 1% fee (up to $10) for every transfer between accounts and PayPal... . fuarking BS!!
PayPal has to make money some how.

Status
Not open for further replies.