• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

Congrats bud! High five!
congratulations at least one went overseas..
I see it is in fact two Bazookas! Congratulations to @mercbezerk too.
Good job, this was the pair I wanted more then any other. Glad you were able to get one.
Thanks guys. A lot of what is currently enroute would not have been possible without the help from fourm memb... nah!.... friends!
It's not easy trying to put a collection together from where I am without the people who have assisted me over the years. I'm appreciative of every response I've received to requests, PM's and limited releases that were only for the American market.

I guess I'll check in. Total impulse buy for me as I do not really collect anymore but wow....they are pretty damn amazing. The O store said they weren't even allowed to personally touch them and my hands were the first human hands to touch them since they arrived.

160zynk.jpg

213hwnt.jpg

r8tm40.jpg

10xgffr.jpg

2dvvoz4.jpg

The more I look at this pair, I really like what they did with the "Tradeshow" theme.

Good job, this was the pair I wanted more then any other.
Glad you were able to get one.

I wish I had the money to stop this from happening, this was the other pair at Hollywood :(
At least I kept him from buying both :p
If I would have known you or anyone only planned on purchasing one and not two, I would have said pick up the other one anyway and send it my way.
It just never even crossed my mind that if anyone had the opportunity to get them that they would only grab one and not both. :(

If I would have known you or anyone only planned on purchasing one and not two, I would have said pick up the other one anyway and send it my way.
It just never even crossed my mind that if anyone had the opportunity to get them that they would only grab one and not both. :(

It was completely a money thing for me, just couldnt drop $1500.

CONGRATS to our members, who had the chance, to grab one!

IMO US$ 700 is ridiculous even with the nice box, case, micro bag and certificate - but lx300gs from ebay :rofl:

Back