• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether bag only or full set. Serial? Matching serial? Condition?
Too many variables.

With box for polished or titanium range will be 300-500. With box for Xmetal 700-1000. Copper 800-1200.

There's a thread dedicated to valuations ...
Have not seen Boxed Penny sell here for $300.00.

Funny story;
When we bought our sunglasses, like 11 years ago, a store was going out of business and the manager was a good friend. Soooo we talked her into and even better deal than the already discounted price. I almost bought 2 juliets but the other pair was the gold and I just didn't like them. Oh if I could go back now!
She actually got in trouble because she wasn't supposed to discount the oakleys.

Without naming names, give us an actual example of the item and asking price.

Are we talking like 800 for an XS, 1500 for a Romeo? Those silly eBay scam prices?

If so it's disappointing that happens here.

I'd rather not get in to the specifics but no not scam prices.

I'd rather not get in to the specifics but no not scam prices.
I been on here for a few years. I too have had the same thing happen to me to be honest when I was a newbie . I didn't buy there items. But I have bought from here eBay cl and others have about 30 xmetals now

Funny story;
When we bought our sunglasses, like 11 years ago, a store was going out of business and the manager was a good friend. Soooo we talked her into and even better deal than the already discounted price. I almost bought 2 juliets but the other pair was the gold and I just didn't like them. Oh if I could go back now!
She actually got in trouble because she wasn't supposed to discount the oakleys.
Yup, definitely should have bought the gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back