• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello all,

Ian

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hello friends!

So, I'm doing my absolute best to get my post count up so I can access the buy forums.

I'm Ian, I've been collecting Oakley for 23 years. I'm an addict. I current own 457 pairs of glasses, 12 watches, a bunch of random cool stuff, and I've run out of room in my X-Metal Double-Wide, 4 X-Metal Megatowers, 2 Megatower 3.0s, Cube, Cube 3.0, and a weird 1/2 size X-Metal Megatower. I have 3 Oakley surfboards in storage just waiting for me to buy a bigger house to display them.

I have a tattoo of the Engine Room logo on my left shoulder from when I visited HQ with a few of the members here in 2014.

I have black ShoeOnes and a X-Metal Lens Vault signed by Jim Jannard, hand-painted Hijinx signed by Brian Takumi, black Three Palms signed by Chip Foose, and artist-series Don Pendleton Fuel Cells signed by Don Pendleton.

I've worked for Oakley at HQ in Foothill Ranch and as a side gig at the vault in Park City. Currently, I work for the USAF selling F-16 aircraft to our partner nations. I'm also working on my doctorate in business administration.

For reference, here's my not-all-inclusive collection: O-Review

Also, I need to update the pictures of my collection, so if there's anything anyone might want to see, feel free to hit me up. I need an excuse to start taking a crapload of pictures.

Here's a picture of me with Peter Yee, so you know I'm not BSing or some noob.

20140711_170241.jpg

Back