• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello all

Dp4aub

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone. I'm a long time Costa wearer and have recently decided to switch to oakleys as the number of douche nuggets wearing costas is getting out of control where I live. Plus their quality has went in the crapper as of late and I haven't been satisfied with the last two pairs construction standards.

I have a quick question. Why do I see the most root beer colored frames for sale than anything else. Is there something inherently wrong with the these or is it people just don't like the look. I'm looking for some big tacos or offshoots and there are a ton off root beers and not very much else.

Thanks in advance and I'm glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum.

Speaking of quality control going down the ****ter...... :crazypilot:

Not many people prefer a rootbeer frame

Well I've heard oakley's quality is down as well but when I'd rather spend half as much and not be quite as disappointed when/if they fall apart. The last two pairs of costas I purchased were 260-280$ a piece so I expect way more than what I got out of them.

:welcome: You can pretty much find anything you want from older models to the newer and everything in between here. Enjoy the forum.

I hate to say it, but if you are looking for a brand that isnt worn by douche nuggets, Oakley may not be your best bet...

I see your point but oddly enough where I live and work Oakley wearers are pretty rare. I work directly with 50 or so people and out of those 50 only one wears oakleys. Everyone else worships everything Costa and a few wear Maui jims, and Wiley X.

Welcome to the community Dp. :)
Stick around and contribute!
We love douche-nugget Costa-wearer stories too.. If you ever feel like relating a few.
;)

Back