• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello everyone

Welcome!!!

IlliterateQuarrelsomeEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Greeting and welcome, fellow Wingfold Rx wearer. Did you get your lenses done by Oakley as well? I got the EVR shaped lens.

View attachment 987859
oh nice, another one wearing the wingfold. That should be the version in titanium color right? I've now arrived at the third frame of the wingfold. I first had the titanium version, which I forgot in the swimming pool and then someone stepped on, then the shiny black one, which my ex-girlfriend "cold deformed" and now I've arrived at the matt black one. I've been wearing the frame for 7 years now and can hardly imagine wearing anything else. But this time it was very difficult to get the frame again in Europe. My optician imported it from Italy this time. The lenses were made by my local optician. What does "EVR shaped" mean? What's special about it? So the glasses are also corrected with a diopter, right? At least it looks that way with the thickness of the glasses. I don't mean it badly ;-)
Warm greetings
Sebastian

Latest Posts

Back