• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello everyone

not eyewear, but "wear to carry" ;-) (does this makes sense in english?)
1661080018625.png

oh nice, another one wearing the wingfold. That should be the version in titanium color right? I've now arrived at the third frame of the wingfold. I first had the titanium version, which I forgot in the swimming pool and then someone stepped on, then the shiny black one, which my ex-girlfriend "cold deformed" and now I've arrived at the matt black one. I've been wearing the frame for 7 years now and can hardly imagine wearing anything else. But this time it was very difficult to get the frame again in Europe. My optician imported it from Italy this time. The lenses were made by my local optician. What does "EVR shaped" mean? What's special about it? So the glasses are also corrected with a diopter, right? At least it looks that way with the thickness of the glasses. I don't mean it badly ;-)
Warm greetings
Sebastian
My frame color is actually called pewter but it has a satin toast color to it. There is a wingfold EVS which I think is the taller lens height. The wingdold EVR seems shorter compared to it. Don't know what magic oakley did but after wearing the O3 for 10+ years, this is a great alternative if you are going rimless. I've decked the lens out with Gen 8 transitions, stealth pro AR coating and going with the thinner polycarbonate material option. Insurance helped pay for most of it.

Latest Posts

Back