• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Australia

Mr.D

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, so i finally decided to join the forum after much trolling. New to this but a long time x metal fan. I have a few x metals in the drawer(I wouldn't call myself a collector though) and I use it as intended... Daily. I hope to learn more about my x metal, servicing, care etc. And it looks like this is the place for it. :)

Hello everyone, so i finally decided to join the forum after much trolling. New to this but a long time x metal fan. I have a few x metals in the drawer(I wouldn't call myself a collector though) and I use it as intended... Daily. I hope to learn more about my x metal, servicing, care etc. And it looks like this is the place for it. :)

welcome to the forum bro! enjoy the community!

Welcome to the forum! We definitely have a great X-Metal section! Just jump into some threads and get involved :)

I have a few x metals in the drawer(I wouldn't call myself a collector though) and I use it as intended... Daily. I hope to learn more about my x metal, servicing, care etc. And it looks like this is the place for it.

Your post sounds like me before I joined this forum. A few X-Metals, sitting in a drawer... I did not consider myself a collector - far from it. I was a guy with a few Juliets sitting on a shelf. This is certainly the place to learn, grown, and share what you have. Jump in, ask questions, pay attention, and before you know it not only will you know more, but you'll be able to share what you know with others ! :)

Just don't get too carried away - this place can turn you into a Collector, proper! :lolsign:

Back