• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Japan!

Thank you!!! I probably also should put I’m from the USA, here for work for a couple years. My Japanese is very poor, but I know where to get Ramen so it’s good enough!!
There is a ramen joint in DC that gets all of their ingredients from a small fishing village in Japan. If you make the mistake of taking them it is your first time there the go on a long diatribe about the recipe and this small village and why everything is so authentic. I just want my food, not a show. But it is good.

There is a ramen joint in DC that gets all of their ingredients from a small fishing village in Japan. If you make the mistake of taking them it is your first time there the go on a long diatribe about the recipe and this small village and why everything is so authentic. I just want my food, not a show. But it is good.
The crappiest ramen I can find here in japan, is still better than most restaurants I found in the states! So it’s good you have a nice one!!

私たちのクラブへのご入会を歓迎します

(I know you said you’re American, but I like to mix it up a bit!).

Latest Posts

Back