• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello honestly looking for help.

lHavokl

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, I came to this forum looking for help hopefully I come to the right place. I've been trying to hunt down a pair of Oakley X metal Juliet sunglasses. I bought a pair at a sunglass hut in 2005 at the O'Hare airport when I was returning from my deployment to Iraq. Sadly I lost them a few months later. I never had the chance to replace them right away. I hope in this forum I can track a pair down best sunglasses I ever owned.

Welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place to find a replacement pair of Juliets.
There are some qualifying conditions to meet before you can use the buying/selling section of the forum. This is easily achieved if you take a couple of weeks to browse the forum and participate in some of the threads.

What is you location?

Juliets were probably produced in the largest numbers, so you will have plenty of chance to pick up a pair at less than eBay prices....

What frame finish/lens colour combination were your pair?

Hello everyone, I came to this forum looking for help hopefully I come to the right place. I've been trying to hunt down a pair of Oakley X metal Juliet sunglasses. I bought a pair at a sunglass hut in 2005 at the O'Hare airport when I was returning from my deployment to Iraq. Sadly I lost them a few months later. I never had the chance to replace them right away. I hope in this forum I can track a pair down best sunglasses I ever owned.
Welcome.

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it.
They were just Oakley Juliet X-Metal / Black Iridium nothing fancy. I think at the time they ran me $325.00. I just figured they were just more expensive buying them at a major airport. It was a impulse buy. I Never owned a pair of Oakley's before because of the higher prices. It didn't hurt the Army was giving major re-sign on bonuses at the time. LoL

Hi and welcome

Just as info: you can sign up as premium member and have access to buy/sell immediately if you prefer it than waiting 15 days

Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

IMG_9156.gif

Latest Posts

Back