• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help a Frogskin Newb

I can honestly tell you I've never paid 2k for a frog. I've had and have a couple worth that and more but didn't pay that

Also @Fresh any clear frog you find I can make so much nicer lol. It's the frame color I use the most with customs and for 40 bucks lol. You bastard. Post that link here would ya
It was on the mexican ebay (mercadolibre) in fact the guy offered me 3 frogs for something around $150. 2 clear/torch and a clear/jade. If you're interested we can make a 3 way deal

I know O-matter and X metals, but I'm a blank when it comes to frogs. Would one of you Frogskins connoisseurs please help me out and tell me if this is a real frog? I've never seen this model before (Or the box) would you say it is real? And if paying $40 for it would be good? All I can say is that they're brand new, apart from that I'm lost. Thank you!

View attachment 328791

View attachment 328792

View attachment 328793

View attachment 328794

View attachment 328795

View attachment 328796

View attachment 328797

View attachment 328798

View attachment 328799

View attachment 328800

Btw the same guy has a 1st gen white frog (which I also have no idea if it's real) but this one has a strange hinge and it has japan printed in one of the stems. It's supposed to be new, but I have no idea if it's real and if it's worth $230. What do you think?

View attachment 328802

View attachment 328803

View attachment 328804

View attachment 328805

View attachment 328806

View attachment 328807
Those crystal clear frogskins were my first love! It was many moons ago but they are why I fell in love with Oakley. Just had to share :)

So, I'm not wearing Frogs anytime soon. I got this message earlier in the day:
"I like these, they are mine now"

IMG_4565.JPG

I guess this might be the reason I hate frogs... they always get stolen. But well, the Apline Bluebird I bought for her a week ago will be staying with me then hehe

Latest Posts

Back