• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identifying...

M. Pedderson

Oakley Beginner
Got these at a garage sale... I need to buy nose bombs & ear socks, but these have posts or pegs to attach the nose pads and the nose pads I found won't fit. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DSCF1151.JPG DSCF1153.JPG DSCF1154.JPG DSCF1155.JPG

Yea after actually looking at the pics instead of the thumbs, the nosebombs are posts. Twentys and other simular pairs have hooks

Yea after actually looking at the pics instead of the thumbs, the nosebombs are posts. Twentys and other simular pairs have hooks
Don't fives and straights have the same nose pieces that are removable and leave behind the same posts? I've never seen them removed but I will look tomorrow at work. Hooks... if I'm thinking of what you're thinking of, you're referring to what come on sport frames like Halfs, Flaks, Fasts, etc. right?

That looks like the Oakley Minute 1.0 but it might be fake because it is missing an engraving above the noise piece that said "Minute 1.0"

Back