• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with Lens Identification

ANewell

Oakley Beginner
I have had Oakley's and only Oakley's going back at least twenty years. I found these lenses and they don't seem to go to any of my glasses and they only pair that I can recall ever losing was a pair of Flak Jackets but I have other pairs of Flak Jackets and they don't fit them. I am wondering if anyone recognizes these lenses and what glasses they might go to. I just do not see a scenario where I would have lenses that are not Oakley lenses.

The local Oakley shop could not help. But the guys working their were pretty young. Although the guys did say that they seemed to be the correct material and correct quality to be Oakley.

Lense10 (2).jpg
Lense11 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I have had Oakley's and only Oakley's going back at least twenty years. I found these lenses and they don't seem to go to any of my glasses and they only pair that I can recall ever losing was a pair of Flak Jackets but I have other pairs of Flak Jackets and they don't fit them. I am wondering if anyone recognizes these lenses and what glasses they might go to. I just do not see a scenario where I would have lenses that are not Oakley lenses.

The local Oakley shop could not help. But the guys working their were pretty young. Although the guys did say that they seemed to be the correct material and correct quality to be Oakley.

View attachment 854934View attachment 854933
I have come to the conclusion that these must not in fact be Oakley lenses (they were even in an Oakley pouch). Darndest thing. I have no any idea where they came from . Oakley's are the only sunglasses for this guy.

Back