• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with removing a mars Lens

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
Hey everyone!

I just got some mars lenses and needed some help on removing my old lenses and installing new ones.

I’ve seen plenty of explanations on how to get them removed but no videos . I was wondering if anyone had a video or would be willing to make a video of them removing the c clips, it would help me a lot!

Thank you!

I found one thread with some pictures, I was able to remove the clips now I just need to see if the clips can be reused!

If you re-use the clips, try crimping it slowly, but be prepared for it to break. I suggest having a set of clips on hand just in case.

It's best to have spare C-clips on hand because it may break or even fly and disappear. A small flathead screwdriver in between the ends of the C-clips works. When the ends are too close for a screwdriver, I use a side cutter to catch one end and bend it upwards slightly, just enough to get a flathead screwdriver in. And when you're at the screwdriver stage, the most important thing is protection the lens.

Edit:
Just noticed you asked for a video. Sorry dude, no video available.

Latest Posts

Back