• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HEY EVERYONE ! Any Oakley Juliet repair people near Toronto , Ontario Area .

Simonsimon

Oakley Beginner
Hey Everyone ! nice to meet yall ! My Name is Simon , and recently got addicted to Oakleys. I was wondering if there was anyone near the Toronto, Ontario area that services Oakley Juliets? I have the nose flex coupler replacements , but I just dont have the tool to push out the pins. I 've seen a bunch of sketchy youtube videos of people hammering out the pins and thought I would try my luck here before I go BOB the builder on my pair .

Best

Well.gif

Hey Everyone ! nice to meet yall ! My Name is Simon , and recently got addicted to Oakleys. I was wondering if there was anyone near the Toronto, Ontario area that services Oakley Juliets? I have the nose flex coupler replacements , but I just dont have the tool to push out the pins. I 've seen a bunch of sketchy youtube videos of people hammering out the pins and thought I would try my luck here before I go BOB the builder on my pair .

Best
Welcome!

I Wonder if shipping to @THE X-MAN would be worth your time.

Best
Welcome... glad you made it....
1652897632490.gif

Latest Posts

Back