• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hey i had no idea these old sunglasses had a following ? where or who refurbishes them ? dug them out from an old jacket from years past

chuckhammer70

Oakley Beginner
where can i get them refurbished ? they been in that jacket for a long time the rubber parts are all cashed out or missing .i bought these soo long ago i dont think they cost very much or i would have not just left them in that jacket for .....well along time ..so id like to have them tuned up and throw them out there for someone who is into old ass oakleys from the 90s nothing wrong with that. I myself am into classic american cars.

where can i get them refurbished ? they been in that jacket for a long time the rubber parts are all cashed out or missing .i bought these soo long ago i dont think they cost very much or i would have not just left them in that jacket for .....well along time ..so id like to have them tuned up and throw them out there for someone who is into old ass oakleys from the 90s nothing wrong with that. I myself am into classic american cars.
Pictures?

Some reputable people on here than can do the tune ups. Some of the old x metal are highly valued these days so please don’t try tuning them yourself as it can be done quite cheaply by pros on here

Knowing the model and condition will help to see if they’re even worth saving. X-metals are always worth saving, if only for parts at least.

Last edited:
RealisticRaggedDrever-max-1mb.gif

Back