• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey There! Juliet Addict Here..

racs09

Oakley Enthusiast
California
I fell in love with the Juliets years ago. It was love at first sight, I remember It was my first year in Highschool and my classmate was wearing the Xmetal/Black iridium. Never had the money before to buy one, but finally I was able to purchase my first pair last March 19th, Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized. Got addicted wearing it and I didn't wanna over use it so I was able to get another pair on April 8th, Plasma/Ice Iridium Polarized. But I noticed that one of my earstems on the plasma frame was uneven so I got it replaced yesterday with the same pair. But luckily since I was there they said they had some shipment that came in, including an Xmetal/Ruby iridium. So yesterday I got my 3rd pair. Hate this feeling, it's like I can't stop the Addiction! Hope to learn a lot from this forum and maybe get some pairs here lol.

461304_10151486986833163_735564644_o.jpg

Nice man I want some carbon in my life but I'm addicted to several other frames as well. Welcome and prepare your bank account

Back