• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all. Glad I found you.

gif_20190612_210447.gif

I know I’m wanting again but, any pointers to purchasing some Juliet or just x metal in general would be very welcome. I’m worried about buying fakes especially if I’m going on eBay or the like. There’s a few on there that are pretty reasonable. What is the difference between a 300$ pair and a 1500$ pair is it just condition or generation. Is there a thread for this topic?

I know I’m wanting again but, any pointers to purchasing some Juliet or just x metal in general would be very welcome. I’m worried about buying fakes especially if I’m going on eBay or the like. There’s a few on there that are pretty reasonable. What is the difference between a 300$ pair and a 1500$ pair is it just condition or generation. Is there a thread for this topic?

The Lunacy of the seller? unless it's a super rare prototype. There has been some discussion on prices lately. Most Juliets fall in the $200 - $400 range depending on colorway and whether they are complete with box/coin. If you are looking for a wear pair then you should be able to grab one at the low end of that scale or below. LNIB polished or Carbon are probably at the upper end of that. Ichiro/Ducati/24K are their own animals.

Last edited:
Back