• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all. Glad I found you.

The Lunacy of the seller? unless it's a super rare prototype. There has been some discussion on prices lately. Most Juliets fall in the $200 - $400 range depending on colorway and whether they are complete with box/coin. If you are looking for a wear pair then you should be able to grab one at the low end of that scale or below. LNIB polished or Carbon are probably at the upper end of that. Ichiro/Ducati/24K are their own animals.

Awesome thanks. There’s some reasonable pairs on eBay. I’m nervous about buying fakes though. I’d like to think I could spot fakes in person just by fit/finish but, online it’s impossible to tell

Awesome thanks. There’s some reasonable pairs on eBay. I’m nervous about buying fakes though. I’d like to think I could spot fakes in person just by fit/finish but, online it’s impossible to tell

Post pictures of what you’re intending to buy and we’ll let you know if it’s fake or not. Fake x metals are easy to spot when you know what to look for

Is that what's in your backyard

Dude !! that's my house, show some respect.

I've had some good luck with the bay. Just pay attention to amount of seller ratings and the actual rating and you should be good. The thing you have to take into account is the life left in the nosebridge couplers. If you need to get a tuneup it's around $50 and new OEM lenses are $50 - $100 so it can add up. If you find too good of a deal it probably is "too good to be true".

Back