• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all. I’m new to this and will be seeking advice.

Idontknow

Oakley Beginner
Hi all.

As stated above, I am completely new to this.
I have a large array of Oakley sunglasses and I hope that some of you are able to shed some information on them.
Some I will be looking to sell down the track.
Cheers.

Welcome aboard, show us pictures and we can identify all of them, and tell you what they go for, here are some things to help you out for when your ready to sell and get around

Welcome aboard, show us pictures and we can identify all of them, and tell you what they go for, here are some things to help you out for when your ready to sell and get around

Thank you. I have read and understand the requirements for posting.
I will wait my 15 days and look forward to posting some photos for you all to see and apprise.
Cheers.

Admin please delete if not allowed.
Again, I will post photos when I am able too do so.
A small break down list not limited to other notable pairs in my collection.

Complete set of Ichiro.
Complete set of Michael Jordan
C six numbered to #250 and #1500.

I look forward to sharing my collection with everyone. Hopefully for some genuine advice.
Cheers.

Seems like you have some interesting pairs in your collection....

You can post pics straight away and this will help you get your 'useful' post count up.

Hi Welcome.

You can also ask for the value here:

Pics. of Oakley are always welcome.
If you don't want to way until you are 14 days with 15 posts online buy a Premium Membership.
If not, start posting and wait 2 weeks.
Don't include private Email address in you posts. That leads to being kicked out.
Cool to have you.

Hi Welcome.

You can also ask for the value here:

Pics. of Oakley are always welcome.
If you don't want to way until you are 14 days with 15 posts online buy a Premium Membership.
If not, start posting and wait 2 weeks.
Don't include private Email address in you posts. That leads to being kicked out.
Cool to have you.

I am currently away in Hong Kong on business.
As soon as I get home on the 27/12 (Australian date) 12/27 USA date. I will post some photos.

I don’t want to be kicked out on my first day.
I need advice and possibly help to sell when I can. At this time I don’t buy a premium membership at this time.
Thank you StG.

I am currently away in Hong Kong on business.
As soon as I get home on the 27/12 (Australian date) 12/27 USA date. I will post some photos.

I don’t want to be kicked out on my first day.
I need advice and possibly help to sell when I can. At this time I don’t buy a premium membership at this time.
Thank you StG.
You wont get tossed.

Latest Posts

Back