• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hmmmmmm!?!

I want one!!!!!! I can't wait to buy these 2 new metal release. Baldman looks cool.....oh sorry madman! :D

Last edited:
They look cool but the nose contact looks uncomfortable... I wonder how these are going to feel with more then 10 minutes of wear time? For sure nice to see Oakley push the envelope a bit, but I hope they find the balance between pushing the envelop and functionality. If it's so wild that no one (even collectors) won't feel real comfortable wearing in public, or are so uncomfortable it's prohibitive will be detrimental to this "new" direction. Good example is the OTT. It's awesome but how often do people wear this in public? It's a cool display piece but not very practical... Anyway I am just blowing smoke here... Work is slow.

I found this.

10427224_673202422801339_3502161433926751209_n.jpg

These are for real. I have the Q1 catalog and they say they will ship Feb 1st. There will 5 color options for the Madman, and the retail will be $400 with one color way being $420 and Ferrari being $500

Last edited:
This was the first I've seen em some guy walked in with them on, wouldn't say how he got em
Wonder if he was a rep? Another one seen on the internet the guy said a rep came into his work, guessing he let him take the selfie as part of the "leak." Since it never got removed and has been on social media for three weeks already.

Back