• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

I think they officially have used ever lenses possible in a matte black frame now. The matte black collection is complete.

I think there are still a couple of combos that they haven't done yet. Missing a matte black w/ jade & a matte black w/ 24k.

HOLBROOK:

9102-01 Matte Black w/ Warm Grey
9102-14 Matte Black w/ Ruby Iridium
9102-17 Matte Black w/ Grey Polarized
9102-26 Matte Black w/ Violet Iridium
9102-27 Matte Black w/ Fire Iridium
9102-28 Matte Black w/ Ice Iridium
9102-33 Matte Black w/ OO Red Iridium Polarized
9102-36 Matte Black w/ Positive Red Iridium
9102-41 Matte Black w/ Warm Grey Polarized
9102-50 Matte Black w/ Emerald Iridium
9102-51 Matte Black w/ Ruby Iridium Polarized
9102-52 Matte Black w/ Ice Iridium Polarized
9102-62 Matte Black w/ Black Iridium Polarized
9102-63 Matte Black w/ Black Iridium
9102-90 Matte Black w/ Daily Prizm Polarized
9102-95 Matte Black w/ Black/Clear Gradient
9102-98 Matte Black w/ Bronze Polarized
9102-B1 Matte Black Gun 7.62 w/ Dark Bronze
9102-B2 Matte Black w/ Prizm Daily Polarized
9102-D2 Matte Black w/ Prizm Sapphire Polarized
9102-D3 Matte Black w/ Prizm Black Iridium Polarized
9102-D6 Matte Black w/ Prizm Black Polarized
9102-D7 Matte Black w/ Prizm Tungsten Polarized
9102-E2 Matte Black w/ Prizm Ruby Iridium
9102-E4 Matte Black w/ Prizm Emerald Iridium
9102-E8 Matte Black w/ Prizm Grey

HOLBROOK ASIAN FIT:
9244-01 Matte Black w/ Bronze
9244-21 Matte Black w/ Torch Iridium Polarized

I also have a Vail Colorado pair that is matte black, the Molly is matte black, dodge demon pair is matte black... you get my point.

That's 30+ pairs I own that are matte black. Must be an inexpensive frame to make lol

I also have a Vail Colorado pair that is matte black, the Molly is matte black, dodge demon pair is matte black... you get my point.
I was just highlighting the different lens combos, but yeah, there are multiples of some.

Enlighten me on the Vail Colorado pair... SKU? and if you can send me a pic so I can add it to the list Holbrook (SKUs & Colour-ways) - Standard Release

The vail Colorado store had special etched lenses w Micro bags on a 9102-55(I believe). Kinda like they do all the corp colabs. No sku change, didn't even have a sticker for the box.

The emerald fade is just the orbitals. That's stupid. Dammit. I wish they would keep with the trends like the other 2 faded and guys don't bash the matte black with grey Holbrook. It's like the only thing that's awesome.. I can't believe the creativity there. I can only imagine it now. WOW.. matte black with grey.. soooo sick. Hahahahahhaha.. I think I might have a matte black with warm grey prototype. :lol:

On a serious note thanks Shannon for keeping me in the loop of brooks.. I look here for new releases and you called the emerald one. I remember a conversation we had like last year.

The emerald fade is just the orbitals. That's stupid. Dammit. I wish they would keep with the trends like the other 2 faded and guys don't bash the matte black with grey Holbrook. It's like the only thing that's awesome.. I can't believe the creativity there. I can only imagine it now. WOW.. matte black with grey.. soooo sick. Hahahahahhaha.. I think I might have a matte black with warm grey prototype.
You've been on fire with the humor. I like it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back