• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hoodies ID

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Today i found a couple of Hoodies
Anyone here got any info on them, they are from the spring of 2010 acording to the tags
Are they part of a collection ?
The Black and Violet got a B1B Grips kind of print on the Back
And the one whit all the flags i have never seen it before
@Kingme @Nortika any ideas
20230110_110952.jpg

Doing some research, the White Hoodie was part of the Global Collection that Oakley did for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics
There is also a Crowbar Google and some Fuelcells from this collection
Still looking for info on the other Hoodie

Those hoodies look pretty cool. I'm not sure if they're part of a specific collection from 2010, but they definitely have a unique style.

Those hoodies look pretty cool. I'm not sure if they're part of a specific collection from 2010, but they definitely have a unique style. I like the black and violet hoodie design with the B1B Grips print on the back - it's really eye-catching. If you're looking for more unique and stylish hoodies, you should check out Sp5der Hoodie | Sp5der Perfection Hoodies | Big Discount - they have some really cool designs! The one with all the flags may be a one-of-a-kind design or a limited edition. Either way, it's always fun to come across vintage or rare pieces like these.

Back