• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do Asian Fit Frogskins Fit As Compared To Regular Ones?

Asian fit is not swappable with non-asian fit lenses. They tend to be a little flatter than regular fit lenses.

Asian fit is not swappable with non-asian fit lenses. They tend to be a little flatter than regular fit lenses.
I don't know if it is bad for the lenses, but I was able to.
vupejy7e.jpg

Actually, to be fair, my reply was based on experience with 'wrappier' frames like Flak Jackets etc. I guess it makes sense that flatter frames can use any lenses; the 'asian fit' part of the equation in that case refers to the frame and specifically the bridge/nose piece. Congrats and Thanks!! I just learned something, yahoo!!

Just picked these up too.
udajyju2.jpg

Look pretty good.
I actually lost my kostons so this is a great replacement. One of my favs.
The lens does have a tint to it. I would say a little lighter than pink iridium. So it's not completely clear.
Also the fit IS different. The nose feels a little tighter. Not very noticeable so I'm keeping them. It's narrower ad makes them sit higher. (Or at least it feels different)

Just picked these up too.
udajyju2.jpg

Look pretty good.
I actually lost my kostons so this is a great replacement. One of my favs.
The lens does have a tint to it. I would say a little lighter than pink iridium. So it's not completely clear.
Also the fit IS different. The nose feels a little tighter. Not very noticeable so I'm keeping them. It's narrower ad makes them sit higher. (Or at least it feels different)

Would it be possible for you to post an on face pic of a regular pair of Frogs vs these AF ones?

Latest Posts

Back