• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do Asian Fit Frogskins Fit As Compared To Regular Ones?

Sorry about resurrecting an old thread.

So to clarify. The ONLY differences between Asian fit frogskins and normal frogskins are a slightly adjusted nose bridge and some different colour combos. ie. the arms, curvature of actual frame and lenses (more importantly) are exactly the same.
Your correct. One more slight difference is the stems are supposed to be a mm smaller as well. I've never noticed the difference. Personally I don't like the Asia fit frames but some prefer them. It just sits too high on my face.

Your correct. One more slight difference is the stems are supposed to be a mm smaller as well. I've never noticed the difference. Personally I don't like the Asia fit frames but some prefer them. It just sits too high on my face.
Thanks. I knew I could count on you to come up with the goods!!!

I didn't know about the length of stems being different. I find Asian fit significantly more comfortable to wear than the normal release ones. Recently @Trucker360 gifted me a Rio Asian fit pair which I think is my only pair in AF. They're incredibly comfortable. I should have thought ahead to get you to do the customs I requested in AF.

P.S. I'm dying to get your signature printed on my MF cloth bag to match some of the customs you've done for me!! PM incoming.

Thanks. I knew I could count on you to come up with the goods!!!

I didn't know about the length of stems being different. I find Asian fit significantly more comfortable to wear than the normal release ones. Recently @Trucker360 gifted me a Rio Asian fit pair which I think is my only pair in AF. They're incredibly comfortable. I should have thought ahead to get you to do the customs I requested in AF.

P.S. I'm dying to get your signature printed on my MF cloth bag to match some of the customs you've done for me!! PM incoming.
I'm working on it with him my buddy. Trying to get a bunch done for my friends.

Latest Posts

Back