• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do I Know If Juliet Lenses Are Authentic?

You think the Fire is "shaded" more than gold? I'll probably stick with Fire then. I like how the gold looks. But I think the Fire's are alreday a bit light. I'm pretty photo-phobic. I can almost wear them in the dark!:cool:
If you like that then venture into perhaps the Black prizm snow lenses or the Deep Water H2O (forum favorite.) There are so many other better options than fire. I like to look at fire from the outside but through them they lose allot of detail. I don't think it is even legal to wear them or Ice is some countries in Europe while driving.

You think the Fire is "shaded" more than gold? I'll probably stick with Fire then. I like how the gold looks. But I think the Fire's are alreday a bit light. I'm pretty photo-phobic. I can almost wear them in the dark!:cool:
Are you talkin about 24k or gold iridium? Because gold looks brownish

If you like that then venture into perhaps the Black prizm snow lenses or the Deep Water H2O (forum favorite.) There are so many other better options than fire. I like to look at fire from the outside but through them they lose allot of detail. I don't think it is even legal to wear them or Ice is some countries in Europe while driving.
It looks like Chris has both in stock. Can you give me the quick down and dirty about there two options? I'm now faced with the "Amazon" dilemma. Too many options!!!:oops:

It looks like Chris has both in stock. Can you give me the quick down and dirty about there two options? I'm now faced with the "Amazon" dilemma. Too many options!!!:oops:
The black snow prizm is really shaded... if you want no sun to get through its the best. Still very clear compared to Fire and Ice. The DWPh20 is a very pleasant and dark shade more rose to the base. If your eyes are super sensitive I would go snow Black.... they also have a super reflective iridium that is almost a chrome so they look cool in plasma

The black snow prizm is really shaded... if you want no sun to get through its the best. Still very clear compared to Fire and Ice. The DWPh20 is a very pleasant and dark shade more rose to the base. If your eyes are super sensitive I would go snow Black.... they also have a super reflective iridium that is almost a chrome so they look cool in plasma
Or he can go nuts and get Dillons or LG matte lens 😍

Or he can go nuts and get Dillons or LG matte lens 😍
Break em in easy there fella! You'll make his head spin!
head spin.gif

Latest Posts

Back