• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do I Know If Juliet Lenses Are Authentic?

When the love is true don't change it! Hang out here awhile and we will get you into all of em eventually! Its like crack.... can't do it just one time!
Yeah, I made the mistake at looking at other Oakley's when I was poking around for lenses.......:rolleyes:

I alreday have three "crack habits", fast cars, mountain bikes and collector/vintage toys. Why not glasses too?!?!:lol:

Yeah, I made the mistake at looking at other Oakley's when I was poking around for lenses.......:rolleyes:

I alreday have three "crack habits", fast cars, mountain bikes and collector/vintage toys. Why not glasses too?!?!:lol:
I guess if I was really your friend I would tell you to run.... run fast..... and don't look back! BUT that would be a horrible thing if you missed all the joys of Oakley collecting!

I guess if I was really your friend I would tell you to run.... run fast..... and don't look back! BUT that would be a horrible thing if you missed all the joys of Oakley collecting!
Addiction, much like misery, loves company. Jk. Like any other vice, set your limits/standards and adhere. Case and point, I have a no-shelf-ho rule. There are many things I would love to have in a case just to have, but if I can't actually put it on and wear it, I don't own it. This is especially helpful when it comes to x metals. 😂

Addiction, much like misery, loves company. Jk. Like any other vice, set your limits/standards and adhere. Case and point, I have a no-shelf-ho rule. There are many things I would love to have in a case just to have, but if I can't actually put it on and wear it, I don't own it. This is especially helpful when it comes to x metals. 😂
I to have tried this... found it much easier to just buy another case!

The black snow prizm is really shaded... if you want no sun to get through its the best. Still very clear compared to Fire and Ice. The DWPh20 is a very pleasant and dark shade more rose to the base. If your eyes are super sensitive I would go snow Black.... they also have a super reflective iridium that is almost a chrome so they look cool in plasma
Do have any images of what these lens actually look like?

The black snow prizm is really shaded... if you want no sun to get through its the best. Still very clear compared to Fire and Ice. The DWPh20 is a very pleasant and dark shade more rose to the base. If your eyes are super sensitive I would go snow Black.... they also have a super reflective iridium that is almost a chrome so they look cool in plasma
Do have any images of what these lens actually look like?

Back