• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Loyal are you to Oakley?

I’m an Oakley fan since I’ve been 13. I gotta say 90% of my collection is Oakley, but I do have some non oakley shades for “special” ocasions.
I have 3 Oliver peoples which are olides which I bought due to them being in movies (and luckly, oakley owned the brand at the time), 2 of them are models worn by Brad Pitt on the Ocean’s Eleven movies, and the other one is more of a hipster “wedding” time set.
I also have 2 Persol, one from Steve Mcqueen “king of cool”, and another fancier set which fits well with suits (love oaks, but I can’t seem to find a proper set for fancier events, maybe square wire TI?)
And I have 2 raybans, one given to me by me gf as a gift (they are the ones that look like cyclops in XMen Apocalypse) and the other one is a Ferrari Monaco limited version which I got last year, super cool, but never use them lol.
I can say I go for Oakley most of the time, I just grab the other ones for different ocasions

Here we go: since 2000(when I landed in Oz for a years holiday), I've managed to acquire 387 pairs of O's. I have strayed, once, with a pair of RB's(before their present resurgence!). Not to mention, attire ,objehdas etc

Last edited:
I've owned other sunglasses and still own two pairs of Ray Bans but the vast majority of my glasses are Oakleys. I never considered it brand loyalty. Rather, just sticking to what you know fits well and has worked for you.

I guess you have to look at this at a different Angle, I’m loyal to old Oakley not new Oakley, as a brand it pretty much died when lux took over for me, that’s why I will alway will remain happy of what I have, cause it’s never coming back

I guess you have to look at this at a different Angle, I’m loyal to old Oakley not new Oakley, as a brand it pretty much died when lux took over for me, that’s why I will alway will remain happy of what I have, cause it’s never coming back
I really hope things comeback

I really hope things comeback
Lux. Did a great job on most of their limited Frogskins. I just wished that they didn't mess produced them. But the newer technology lenses is a major upgrade. I haft to admit it! Oakley gonna stay LOYAL! "Loyalty IS ROYALTY"!

Latest Posts

Back