• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Loyal are you to Oakley?

The army issued me Wiley X/Revision sunglasses for deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan...I refuse to wear anything but Oakley...I am a contact wearer but contacts in country are a NO-GO bc of sand and other foreign material that can get trapped in them,so I got my prescription and had regular Oakley glasses with my Rx and sunglasses with my Rx made...when questioned about them,I informed whoever asked they were prescription glasses and that ended that discussion...loyal to the end

thank you very much for your service to our great country!! My family and I greatly appreciate it!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪🏻

Got my very 1st Oakley minutes in 1999 and ever since have been hooked to the "O". After Luxotica took over Oakley, in my opinion Oakley lost its way and quality too. After the Xsquared & the Pitboss (1st Gen), they havent even come out with anything i would term as a head turner in the elite or premuim series. Still waiting for a re-run of the Xsquared, as in 20 years I sadly let the Xsquared get nicked off me and i cant even remember where they got stolen.
But in short, Im an OAKLEY loyalist and an O-fanatic.

There’s not a single day I’m not wearing something Oakley it’s been that way for years.
started wearing frogskins in 89

I collect sunglasses and wear every pair, not exclusively Oakley by very definition of my hobby. I do have the largest amount by far of Oakley’s. They are my favorite and most worn.
I also have many pair of Electric, Wiley X, Revo, Killer Loop (Bausch & Lomb lenses in those!) Suncloud (Polaroid lenses), Salt Life (Zeiss Optics lenses!) Dragon, Rheos, Bolle, Vuarnet, Native, American Optics, Ray Ban, Persol, Costa, ShadyRays...Jesus they make it I’ve got a few pairs.
Lots of great sunglasses out there folks, I think if you limit yourself to just one brand you’re missing out on some truly pleasurable wears. But if you collect Oakley, then more power to you!

:cool:

Back