• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

I know a few private messaged me on here about this piece but I can’t reply in messages so don’t think I’m ignoring you lol but it is for sale for the right price
Those are called vultures.... or snakes.... the ones messaging you... You will probably want to read the guidelines of the forum regarding selling items and avoid dealing with people who break them. They are high risk of causing you problems anyway. The Double Tap is in rough shape bud... if it was not so banged up it would be a $850-$900 watch if complete with all links and papers. Problem is yours is beat to all heck so I would offer you no more than $550 like it is. The money clip gets listed for sale anywhere from $200 - $300 but I think the ones that sell are gonna be closer to the $200 mark. Good luck and meet the requirements to post in the exchange and give the rest of the forum a chance to buy your goods. The members who are reaching out to you know better than to shop on this thread....

Hello, I got an original Timebomb when they first came out. Wore it a lot, broke the strap, then put it back it's box for the last 20 years or so. It still works, so it's functional, but aesthetically it has a scratch on the face, missing the pads behind the strap, and the strap is broken. I want to sell it as is, but have no idea what it would be worth in this condition. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

View attachment 1055690View attachment 1055691View attachment 1055692View attachment 1055693View attachment 1055695View attachment 1055696View attachment 1055698
Suggestion would be to find some new pins and pads and get it restored to its beautiful self and enjoy it. @zwc0442 is a straight up wizard with Oakley watches and worth talking to about the watch and what can be done. You can get the capacitor changed out to the modern lithium version as well and once charged fully will hold the charge for a couple months sitting still.

If you are looking to sell... $400 tops with what needs to be done to it...

Hi O brothers.
How much does this worth?
IMG-20230517-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20230517-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:
Suggestion would be to find some new pins and pads and get it restored to its beautiful self and enjoy it. @zwc0442 is a straight up wizard with Oakley watches and worth talking to about the watch and what can be done. You can get the capacitor changed out to the modern lithium version as well and once charged fully will hold the charge for a couple months sitting still.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Hi XXrumkaxX,

Quick question, I have 2 timebombs, titanium w/titanium face. Both possible need new capacitors changed, I want to go to a watch repair shop, do you know the name or serial number for the modern lithium version. Thanks in advance.

Latest Posts

Back