• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Hello, I got an original Timebomb when they first came out. Wore it a lot, broke the strap, then put it back it's box for the last 20 years or so. It still works, so it's functional, but aesthetically it has a scratch on the face, missing the pads behind the strap, and the strap is broken. I want to sell it as is, but have no idea what it would be worth in this condition. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

View attachment 1055690View attachment 1055691View attachment 1055692View attachment 1055693View attachment 1055695View attachment 1055696View attachment 1055698

Hey buddy,

Could you sell one or maybe two of the extra links to me?

I bought a TB1 gen 1 recently that fits snug, and I’m having a big problem finding extra links.

I would appreciate it,
Carlos

Hi XXrumkaxX,

Quick question, I have 2 timebombs, titanium w/titanium face. Both possible need new capacitors changed, I want to go to a watch repair shop, do you know the name or serial number for the modern lithium version. Thanks in advance.
What @Funky-Trixtar posted... Good luck getting them going! Once you get those installed it takes a bunch of movements to fully charge them so have some shake sessions if you don't have a kinetic watch winder and wear them often...

Current value of a Ti Minute Machine bracelet only? All links and screws present. Good condition.

View attachment 1056014
Connector links $70-$80 each
Regular links $40-$50 each
Clasp $200-$250

Some will argue more but parted out those are the prices if you want them to sell...

Whole bracelet not parted out $500-$650 depending on market

Moral of story... takes longer but more money in parting it out

Back