• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Old Are You?

40 last year. Had my first pair (of Goggles) way back in the 80s with a half mask and JT Mouthtrap. Had a pair of grips too on my CWs and a pair of elbow sliders.

First pair of glasses were my Splatter Mumbos back in the early 90s I'm guessing. Always loved the brand.

I'm 31 got my first pair of A wires about 15 years ago at the airport on my way to canada did know much about them back then. Only really started collecting about 2 years ago when i started off with 3 pairs now have over 65 pairs.

27, got my first pair of Gascans when I was 20.. never had a big thing for shades until then, but I remember watching my uncle always rocking a pair of Oaks when I was younger .. always admired him, so when it was time for me to get a pair, I went Oakley naturally.
Really started collecting in 2011 - have about 25 pairs now, plus goggles, snowboarding gear, etc.

32 and will be 33 in sept. My first pair of oaks was a straight jacket with fire iridium in 2005, since then I started collecting oakley.

48 - First pair were XX Plasma/Ice bought in 1999/2000 still have them and wear them most days,started collecting about 2 years ago,metals only, now have around 40 pairs,I seem to be lucky though the wife has gone from objecting to muted acceptance.

Latest Posts

Back