• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Old Are You?

34. Bought my first pair in 99' cobalt w/ red new eye jacket. I don't collect I wear never seen the point of having a bunch of pair sitting on a shelve. I like to look through, not look at. :)

48 - First pair were XX Plasma/Ice bought in 1999/2000 still have them and wear them most days,started collecting about 2 years ago,metals only, now have around 40 pairs,I seem to be lucky though the wife has gone from objecting to muted acceptance.

Muted acceptance, that's funny right there.
I'm 30, and my first pair of Oaks were the Eye Jackets. I bought them when I was 12. The Square Wires were next a couple years later and then a pair of M-Frames. Then my addiction to X-Metals started with the Penny's. After that, Juliet's and then X-Squared's. I've recently picked up a pair of PB II's and Radarlocks for mountain-biking along with a few watches. I've sold off my older non X-Metal pairs but held onto my X-Metals. I love every pair.

32 - ca 2000 , present still find a formula to make the missus accepted the idea of collecting Oakleys

34. Bought first pair around 1998. Probably didnt wear any for many years though due to getting rx glasses in 1999 but recently started collecting and got a few rx lenses for some of my oakleys as well.

Latest Posts

Back