• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Replace Oakley Twoface lenses?

STavros

Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave
Greece
Hi all

I just received a pair of Black iridium lenses for my matte steel Twoface and i really do not know how to change them.I try with the common way as i did with other frames (Holbrooks,Dispatches etc) but i find too much resistance that i am afraid to proceed.I see that underneath has 3 bolts.Do i have to unscrew the Twoface lenses in order to have them changed?
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I shared your opinion @ThatGuy , but I'm going to side with @STavros on this one...

I looked it up and there's no mention of Switchlock for that specific frame... Maybe I confused that frame with style switch all this time... The Ferrari ones are the bomb (in pictures at least)

You need to loosen the torx screw pictured here to change out the lenses.

15g3r6w.jpg

Thanks guys for your help,so i will visit my optician i order to borrow the torx.Thanks again:)

In continuation to my last message i bought the necessary torx T3
wfkc.jpg

I removed all 3 screws but all the lower part did not come out only got lose a little bit in order to make the swap possible
azbx.jpg

So bye bye boring grey lenses and welcome black iridium ones!
s7ms.jpg

In continuation to my last message i bought the necessary torx T3
View attachment 9176

I removed all 3 screws but all the lower part did not come out only got lose a little bit in order to make the swap possible
View attachment 9177

So bye bye boring grey lenses and welcome black iridium ones!
View attachment 9178
Hi! Your new lenses are original? Where did you find them? I have searched on the oakley website and didnt find replacement lenses for Twoface
One of the lenses of my twoface have some scratches and I need to change it

I have the two face as well. I'm trying to find new arms for them. Wanting a different color arm or logo but I can't find anything without having to buy a whole new frame. Does anyone know of anything that I can do?

Latest Posts

Back