• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huge deals from this member 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big deals and sweet steals here.
As in stealing your money.
Prices on EBay, WTF.
View attachment 1074472
Big deals and sweet steals here.
As in stealing your money.
Prices on EBay, WTF.
View attachment 1074472
@Nucchem if I am not mistaken I gave you great deals on the Radar Ev Swirls!! It was still done through ebay, but I did come down alot when you approached me! I don’t see the need to mock or ridicule someone trying to make a living and while you have listings on ebay also?

Hello, that is my page!! I have always given fellow collectors good deals when approached. Have dealt with many here on the forum. My ebay page is my job and I need to make as much as I can. You would not believe what people from Dubai, China, Italy, Israel, etc are willing to pay, as not everyone is willing to ship to them. I am
Always willing to work a deal through here and you can’t blame me for trying . Last night a Romeo Jordan with no box and aftermarket lens sold for $2100 to China! I start high and bring the prices down or accept offers. We all have to make a living, my ebay store is one thing and my collecting is another. Besides you wouldn’t believe the amount of traffic these listings bring. I get an average of 18,000,000 hits per month and these listings help keep me there, even if they don’t sell. I have done many trades with members that really want something and dont have the cash also!
I will validate this... I have been given excellent deals by completing a transaction with Patrick on the forum... Those are sealed and BNIB X metals and brotha... if you can get it ask for it! More power to you! Sounds like your clientele you service is willing so the luck and hard work is yours to reap the benefits from. Connections are the most valuable part of all of this!

I will validate this... I have been given excellent deals by completing a transaction with Patrick on the forum... Those are sealed and BNIB X metals and brotha... if you can get it ask for it! More power to you! Sounds like your clientele you service is willing so the luck and hard work is yours to reap the benefits from. Connections are the most valuable part of all of this!
Bro, I just put down $35k on metals @qtrain23 knows, as I talk to him
Every day. My deal is the new stuff and the metals I really don’t know much about. The price on sealed ones is up to the buyer, as there are so few of them available, I have been able to get top dollar on 6 of them that sold in the first week and I have many more to list. Actually this post has helped me sell 2 more, as members have contacted me to buy them!! Thank you NUCCHEM

Bro, I just put down $35k on metals @qtrain23 knows, as I talk to him
Every day. My deal is the new stuff and the metals I really don’t know much about. The price on sealed ones is up to the buyer, as there are so few of them available, I have been able to get top dollar on 6 of them that sold in the first week and I have many more to list. Actually this post has helped me sell 2 more, as members have contacted me to buy them!! Thank you NUCCHEM
I actually tried to keep my ebay page hidden for a while, but now that it is out. i invite any member here to get a good discount off of ebay prices. I mostly sell the new stuff and can offer a good discount. To start, anyone want a BXTR metal for $140 conus or a HSTN metal for $140 conus?

I actually tried to keep my ebay page hidden for a while, but now that it is out. i invite any member here to get a good discount off of ebay prices. I mostly sell the new stuff and can offer a good discount. To start, anyone want a BXTR metal for $140 conus or a HSTN metal for $140 conus?
I am personally glad you came out with your eBay bud... you are not the only one here who does what you do and they are socially accepted here so it should be no different for you. I have always noticed you give mass respect to the forum and its members and I have personally felt I met a friend in the hobby through our buying and selling to each other. You never try to knock down my price and you have given me some great deals on some awesome statues to decorate with which I plan to show off as soon as I get the pile on my table sorted out and the cabinets set back up fully!

I am personally glad you came out with your eBay bud... you are not the only one here who does what you do and they are socially accepted here so it should be no different for you. I have always noticed you give mass respect to the forum and its members and I have personally felt I met a friend in the hobby through our buying and selling to each other. You never try to knock down my price and you have given me some great deals on some awesome statues to decorate with which I plan to show off as soon as I get the pile on my table sorted out and the cabinets set back up fully!
Bro, I am a single father of 4 little ones from 8-12 and this has worked out for me to make a living, while taking care of my little ones. I love the brand and know what its like to want something and not be able to afford it! That is why I am willing to trade, barter and bargain to get the collector brother what he really wants!

i have no problem with capitalism in the least. Unfortunately some things are just out of my range , but without the bay i’d never see stuff from around the world or lots of the things i already own. i’ve purchased from you on the bay and feel as though i was lucky to get what i got but will ask you on here from now on. JS.

@Nucchem if I am not mistaken I gave you great deals on the Radar Ev Swirls!! It was still done through ebay, but I did come down alot when you approached me! I don’t see the need to mock or ridicule someone trying to make a living and while you have listings on ebay also?
You did sell me the swirls at an EBay price and I appreciate that. They were gifted to a friend. Yes I do have items on EBay, and yes they are expensive, only because they are prototypes, and very, limited production, sunnies.
I however do not have Juliet’s on EBay for >$2000. I wouldn’t sell an R1 4 digit matching, for that much.
But you are correct, I am sorry that I bashed your sales. And if this is truly your living then I wish you the best of luck at selling them for your ask.
Again, I will learn better to mind my own business🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back