• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I did something bad...

@TheWannaBe so sorry to see this brother! Even if you could get a new box that is still more money out of your pocket. I don't blame you one bit for sending that thing back. A pair like should never look like that. I hope you get a 100% refund and you should charge him for false advertising. Also you are right another one will show up!!

The day has come!!!!! It has arrived!!! Special thanks to @NUMBER 2 for making this happen. After the horrific experence with the first attempt at my first C six, i finally have a 100% perfect box and pair of shades! I have had to adjust my case, not sure if it will stay this way as it feels cramped, but its the best way to display the six.
Anyway i am just excited!
Let me know what tou think of the set up.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The day has come!!!!! It has arrived!!! Special thanks to @NUMBER 2 for making this happen. After the horrific experence with the first attempt at my first C six, i finally have a 100% perfect box and pair of shades! I have had to adjust my case, not sure if it will stay this way as it feels cramped, but its the best way to display the six.
Anyway i am just excited!
Let me know what tou think of the set up.

View attachment 212774 View attachment 212775 View attachment 212776 View attachment 212777 View attachment 212778 View attachment 212779 View attachment 212780 View attachment 212781 View attachment 212782
Congratulations!!!! Happy this worked out !!
Great that Number2 was able to get you all sorted also!

Congrats man! Glad you did the shelf first so I can see what it looks like before I do it. Looks good!

I am torn... I almost want to drill my own holes about 3" lower then the shelf (second from top) currently is. I think that would let me put a double stand on that shelf. Anyway, not sure yet what it will end up as but so far i feel i am on the right track :)

Back