• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I did something bad...

Dang OP.

I'm weirdly sorry that you couldn't continue life sleeping with one eye open. What a let down by the seller, unless he heavily adjusts price.

I know someone that has just a C6 box that you could transfer everything over to.
That would have probably been a good option. I was rushed today and i already dropped it off at the USPS. Didnt want it to get delayed with the holiday. But if i am dropping the kind if cash i did i really need the thing to be presentable.

I am sorry that the condition was unacceptable. I would hope you were able to get a steep discount on these for the condition. I don't know how anyone could let an exclusive item like this degrade to such condition.
If you didn't already send them back then I would think transferring the metal plaque to a new box would be possible. Good luck on your search. They are a very nice item to acquire :)
Did you at least get to watch the blu ray?

Nope, i was pretty put off by the condition, boxed em back up and shipped em out. I am sure another will find its way to me :) but yeah i have no idea how this damage could have occured. Unless it was stolen. And my guess is based in the sellers other items it could be a pawn shop. So might not be far off

Latest Posts

Back