• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I found an awesome deal....Then it went bye bye

Serturbo

I am Jim Jannard...
Was gonna post my awesome find once I received the watch....contacted seller immediately within minutes of listing going up.., sent PayPal funds right away, (offered to pay $150 instead of $65 because when I asked why he was selling he said he needed to make rent ) asked for seller to mark listing as sold ... made arrangements for shipping the very next day ... was so happy finding this fantastic listing .. even told wife about it .. and then this happened....

Fresh local pick up

Ultimately watch was instead sold again to local buyer.. ..... now I have to open claim with PayPal to dispute seller intent to not send merchandise that was paid for by me ....
seller has not returned one of my texts or pm’s since watch was sold to someone else....

2CF30F17-44B0-4280-990A-097AAB5C0DCE.png

Was gonna post my awesome find once I received the watch....contacted seller immediately within minutes of listing going up.., sent PayPal funds right away, (offered to pay $150 instead of $65 because when I asked why he was selling he said he needed to make rent ) asked for seller to mark listing as sold ... made arrangements for shipping the very next day ... was so happy finding this fantastic listing .. even told wife about it .. and then this happened....

Fresh local pick up

Ultimately watch was instead sold again to local buyer.. ..... now I have to open claim with PayPal to dispute seller intent to not send merchandise that was paid for by me ....
seller has not returned one of my texts or pm’s since watch was sold to someone else....

View attachment 545397
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...

Hope the refund goes swiftly

That sux. That would have been a good score. Don't worry, they will get theirs. Karma is a beeech

That sux. That would have been a good score. Don't worry, they will get theirs. Karma is a beeech

Here’s to hoping .. thanks again for the carabiner ... let me know if you need anything else to help that member out with restarting his collection....

Back