• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Just Want The Title...

Zombie55

I should Work at Oakley
So I've been working really hard to get the title as the Oil Rigger around here and I'm slowly but surely rising to the top. So I thought I would post a picture of all my oil rigs. Missing 7-8 pairs, Dr. Chop has them at the moment doing some custom work. So I'll probably be updating very soon. 5 frames are repeats that are about to be sent off for more custom work but thought I'd throw them in there for the fame. ENJOY!!! if I'm lucky maybe a MOD will change my title under my avatar.

9697367694_fc8950d8c4_z.jpg

nice collection, you actually can change the title yourself, click on Thread Tools on the upper right side of your first post, should be on the very top of the screen when you scroll all the way up

*EDIT: never mind, I just reread your post, yeah guess you're going to have to wait for that

nice collection, you actually can change the title yourself, click on Thread Tools on the upper right side of your first post, should be on the very top of the screen when you scroll all the way up

*EDIT: never mind, I just reread your post, yeah guess you're going to have to wait for that

im talking about where yours says "like nothing you've never worn"

Back