• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Know What I Said...

That copper Penny >

:thumb:

I know, right?
I didn't get it until I got it. Then I got it.
I had even stated out loud that I didn't care- and I still did.
The opposite of JBR or XM XX Ice. When I finally got those pairs I understood why they didn't stick around.
When I got the Medusa I got it. When I got the Copper Penny I got it.
When I got the XM XX Ice and the JBR one was superfluous and the other, boring. In inverse order.
Whoever killed them was doing their job but the Copper Penny is clever and striking.
I highly recommend!

My Copper Penny rests dead center in my case. The focal point where everyone stares as they walk up and gasps...

Great job on your recent additions! Wish I could get a 24k that easy!

I know, right?
I didn't get it until I got it. Then I got it.
I had even stated out loud that I didn't care- and I still did.
The opposite of JBR or XM XX Ice. When I finally got those pairs I understood why they didn't stick around.
When I got the Medusa I got it. When I got the Copper Penny I got it.
When I got the XM XX Ice and the JBR one was superfluous and the other, boring. In inverse order.
Whoever killed them was doing their job but the Copper Penny is clever and striking.
I highly recommend!

I agree, some things are just amazing once you actually see them.

And lastly the one that made me say "I get it", the Copper Penny. I specifically said that it didn't do anything for me but I had an extra 24K Juliet and Mopiko had an extra Copper Penny. We both wanted to be like Jcesl2 anyway so we traded. The Copper Penny is one of the most districtive colorways that I have seen in a while:

8379699027_e686ee766b_c.jpg

8379698619_371922be1d_c.jpg

8379699389_0c15033511_c.jpg

I'm really done this time. Well, until next time. :rolleyes:

Again, another awesome pair that is well worth the sharing.
It just occurred to me: Two person, exchanging 24K gold with copper, both ends up happy. Only with Oakley that can be possible. :)

By way of an update, the JBR's have grown on me a bit. As with the Finito's, they are an understated colorway indeed.
The VR lenses are not as intimidating as an iridescent's mirrored finish- a little more approachable- and the brown frame is more relaxed.
A friendly pair!

Back