• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need to comment to talk to a seller

Keep on commenting brother. Lots of juliets to be had on here. Lots of everything Oakley and non Oakley can be found on here. But more important, lots of great people, and a great community. So much knowledge no matter your ego, you will be humbled.
Your want for "some" Juliets, will turn into a lot of wanting more. This is a warning before you cross that portal, you may never return to the previous life you once had. You will be making a choice to swallow the Oakley pill, once swallowed, you will see the true world as it was meant to be seen, through Oakley (Old school Oakley that is, the new Oakley is just a water vapor shimmer on the horizon.)
Good luck

I can already see what you mean I’ve seen some stuff already that catch my eye , but for sure gonna pick up some Juliet’s first lol thanks for the love man
Go through some collections and comment, say hi to newcomers, Tell someone they look sexy wearing a pair of glasses.... things like that...

Back