• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I saw these and waited, put in an offer and waited, then thought, sod it, I'll buy now.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
s-l1600%202.jpg

s-l1600%201_1.jpg

I think they're a copper hue Chrome, not too sure they're not a Black Chrome which has 'faded'. Seller lists them as "Purple Chrome" , thought it would go nicely/balance out my Scars. A 'round' ten.
I've looked at the pictures and nothing that I've noticed leads me to believe they're fakes. Will update this when they arrive.

View attachment 332346

View attachment 332347

I think they're a copper hue Chrome, not too sure they're not a Black Chrome which has 'faded'. Seller lists them as "Purple Chrome" , thought it would go nicely/balance out my Scars. A 'round' ten.
I've looked at the pictures and nothing that I've noticed leads me to believe they're fakes. Will update this when they arrive.
Congrats......I hope. ;)

View attachment 332346

View attachment 332347

I hunk you're ok, Funky. I saw a pair for sale a few years ago with multiple pics, listed by the seller as "kind of light violet" and I was sure they were authentic. I'd have grabbed them if I'd have seen them! Good Scar color!

Congrats......I hope. ;)

Thank you, @OakleyFrankFMJ........I hope.

I hunk you're ok, Funky. I saw a pair for sale a few years ago with multiple pics, listed by the seller as "kind of light violet" and I was sure they were authentic. I'd have grabbed them if I'd have seen them! Good Scar color!

Thank you, @cyclerdoug. There were a couple available for £60 with the option of making an offer. Offered him £45, he then countered with 55, so madw another offer of 50. Time was ticking and the secomd one was bought, so just went with his counter offer.
If I knew you would liked them I would bought the pair of them.....and passed one on.

Thank you, @OakleyFrankFMJ........I hope.

Thank you, @cyclerdoug. There were a couple available for £60 with the option of making an offer. Offered him £45, he then countered with 55, so madw another offer of 50. Time was ticking and the secomd one was bought, so just went with his counter offer.
If I knew you would liked them I would bought the pair of them.....and passed one on.

No worries buddy! I want that color (now that I've seen it again here!) and I also need the Scar in butterscotch. I have black and persimmon (very cool Scar) and want to grab a couple more.

Latest Posts

Back