• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I saw these and waited, put in an offer and waited, then thought, sod it, I'll buy now.

Thank you, @pjd1234. I honestly think they should be considered another colourway.

Here they are(focus has gone out the window.....unintentional pun!!!!!!!!!!).....sorry about the dodgy photos but it was to demonstrate the colourway more than anything else.

DSCF5122.gif

DSCF5127.gif

DSCF5129.gif

DSCF5130.gif

DSCF5131.gif

I give you FMJ PURPLE SCARS.

Last edited:
Well your right they do look purple
I checked o review and according to their database they weren't produced so you have a unique pair
I have the black chrome version and no hint of purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well your right they do look purple
I checked o review and according to their database they weren't produced so you have a unique pair
I have the black chrome version and no hint of purple.

I do already have the Black Chromes.

What I have actually got are Black Chrome (that has been subjected to a lot of sunlight(the only reason I can fathom), which seems to react with the paint process used). So you end up with the Purple Chromes. Or just a bad mix of the paint...........I am surmising.......

Yes I think your right
Been left on someone's dash in a nice sunny country.

The seller said on the auction page "Clearance Sale from sunglasses shop. Brand new from rack! In an original Oakley microfibre bag".....so suggests they were on display in Cyprus which is in the Mediterranean, where they do get a lot of sun.

Latest Posts

Back