• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I went a little crazy ...

Bo™

Oakley Enthusiast
Belgium
I've been looking for the right Oakley(s) for a few weeks now,
I joined the forum on Friday,
My love of Oakleys quickly grew to a full blown addiction,
and on Saturday night i ordered 4 different pair for great prices.
Today i received the first of those, an EV Zero Path with Black Iridium lenses,
and after wearing it a couple of hours,
I loved the model so much that i already ordered 2 more (prism road and saphire iridium).

So yesterday I had 2 Oakleys that i wore .... by the end of the week I'll be the proud owner of 8 ! :)

I've celebrated Christmas many times but I've never felt as exited about it as this .... can't wait for the doorbel to ring and more packages to arrive :p

It's gonna be sunny all week here so I'll be sure to post pictures of each model.

Here is a list of what I ordered (all is BNIB from an online store that I know and trust except for the triggerman):
EV Zero Path - Black Iridium 108 Euro
EV Zero Path - Saphire Iridium 87 Euro
EV Zero Stride - Prism Road 127 Euro
Carbon Shift - Tungsten Iridium Polarised 239 Euro
Conductor 8 - Grey 123 Euro
Triggerman - Prizm Daily Polarised 137 Euro (incl shipping via amazon)

Here is the EV Zero Black with Black Iridium lenses:
I love these lenses a lot more than i thought. For casual use these are not too dark for me even now that the sun is starting to set. I Was happy to see they came with a Soft Vault and different nose pads (tried them but the ones that were on there fit me better) and ofc the microfiber bag.

YBdExKR

I've been looking for the right Oakley(s) for a few weeks now,
I joined the forum on Friday,
My love of Oakleys quickly grew to a full blown addiction,
and on Saturday night i ordered 4 different pair for great prices.
Today i received the first of those, an EV Zero Path with Black Iridium lenses,
and after wearing it a couple of hours,
I loved the model so much that i already ordered 2 more (prism road and saphire iridium).

So yesterday I had 2 Oakleys that i wore .... by the end of the week I'll be the proud owner of 8 ! :)

I've celebrated Christmas many times but I've never felt as exited about it as this .... can't wait for the doorbel to ring and more packages to arrive :p

It's gonna be sunny all week here so I'll be sure to post pictures of each model.

Here is a list of what I ordered (all is BNIB from an online store that I know and trust except for the triggerman):
EV Zero Path - Black Iridium 108 Euro
EV Zero Path - Saphire Iridium 87 Euro
EV Zero Stride - Prism Road 127 Euro
Carbon Shift - Tungsten Iridium Polarised 239 Euro
Conductor 8 - Grey 123 Euro
Triggerman - Prizm Daily Polarised 137 Euro (incl shipping via amazon)

Here is the EV Zero Black with Black Iridium lenses:
I love these lenses a lot more than i thought. For casual use these are not too dark for me even now that the sun is starting to set. I Was happy to see they came with a Soft Vault and different nose pads (tried them but the ones that were on there fit me better) and ofc the microfiber bag.

YBdExKR
That's not crazy. That's just normal for everyone here. You'll see. ;)

Congrats

Hi BO, welcome to Oakley Addicts Anonymous. My name is Donald(Trump)and im an addict too. I melt o-matter in a spoon and inject it between my toes and I have 16 Oakley stickers on the back of my work van right now(thanks @SiRacer420 ). Welcome.
Thanks Trump ... I hope i never get to that stage ... i just bought 3 ev zero's and if those conductor 8 are O matter, it's not enough to last for long :D

Back